Cody Simpson

You know what? No you don't know what I am about to write, but whatever. Radio Disney is the best radio station ever! It's true! It really is! Don't believe me? Well, turn on radio disney then.
          The whole afternoon in school I listened to Radio Disney (just so that I don't have to switch song on youtube all the time - also Radio Dinsey has a great mix of music, TRUE!) and I heard a song called iYiYi. I was like this song is good, who sings it. "Cody Simpson. Oh, he's a singer!", I tought that - I don't talk to myself outloud (only when no one is around, LOL :).
          I have seen pictures of this blond (, blue eyed) boy and wondered who he is and now I know. He is a singer. I think he looks older then 13. That's just my opinion. What do you think?
         Well, anyway I am going to change the song of the moment from Christina Aguilera - Beautiful to Cody Simpson ft Flo Rida - iYiYi.


your writer, Erika
.p.s. Have a great weekend ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT