Wedding Special: The Dress

Okay, so I want to do a wedding special since I am obsessed with weddings! Like which girl isn't?! I am in love Say Yes To The Dress and Tori & Dean: SToribook Weddings. I am not a experience wedding planer, but I just want to put out my thoughts on what I think is beautiful. This doesn't necessarily mean that I want my wedding to be like this. I am just saying that this is what I think is beautiful. When it is time for me to get married this will be really helpful. LOL.

I was trying to think of the top five things at a wedding and that is totally impossible because each little detail at a wedding is just as important. From the napkins to the dress. Okay, yeah of course the dress is way more important than the napkins but you can just have any napkins. I would absolutely die (emotionally) if I had to cheap napkins that just crumples as soon as they get wet or when you touch them. Therefore (since there are no top five things) I am just going to pick a few things a random (this might be my only wedding post). For this post I chose the dress.

I just googled wedding dresses and clicked on the top five links and they led me to, Kleinfeld (Say Yes To The Dress), David's Bridal, Milly Bridal, JJ's House and Maggie Sottero. There are a lot of types of wedding dresses. I chose a few that I like.


The Disney Princess

When I think of a Disney Princess type of wedding dress I think a dress that has a quite fitting top and a big puffy skirt. Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty etc. I could just name all of them.

This is my favorite princess dress. It is a Alita Graham Strapless A-Line Gown in Organza that I found on www.kleinfeldbridal.com/. There are two other dresses that I like that I also found a www.kleinfeldbridal.com/. The first one is a Danielle Caprese and the other one is a Kenneth Pool.



The Slim Fit

Not that I think that I would choose a wedding dress with a slim fit I thought that I would include it. Not all girls are into the whole Disney princess style. For this one I found four dresses that I really like but you can only choose one and my favorite is not from a special designer from what I can tell. It's from a British website called Milly Bridal. It has a trumpet/ sweetheart kind of shape. One of the three other dresses is also from Milly Bridal (both of the Milly Bridal dresses costs under £200) there other two are from an American designer called Maggie Sottero. They are called Eden and Karena.



The Simple Dress

Some are into the simple wedding dress. They don't want anything extravagant. No pearls, no diamonds, no lace. No nothing, except a simple white dress. That is not what I want (I kind of Disney princess kind of a gal) but I am here to help. So I did my best and I found. Also remember that a dress can be altered in many ways and my idea of simple might not be similar to yours. Anyway I found two dresses, both from Maggie Sottero. The one that I chose is called April (no wonder that I love it). The other dress is called Courtney. If I would wear the April I wouldn't have the black strap, I would have another color or no strap at all.



I hope that at least one person out there found this helpful. I am in love with first dress! OMG, Maggie Sottero has some amazing dresses. I don't know what they cost 'cause there where no prices on the site since she only sells the dresses in store.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT