The Fantastic World On Screen


What up? I know I am bad at updating this blog. I hope you don't hate me. I update 'Have It Hollywood' at least three times a day (I have updated three times already on HIH).
          Right now I am just chillin' infront of the computer a long to songs on my favorites on youtube. I think I am going to read later.
          Right now I am reading Marley and Me by John Grogan. When I have finished the book I am goning to buy the DVD - I have not seen the movie. All of my friends says the the movie is amazing and kind of sad (a good sad according to them). I like the book.
          Today I am going to see Shrek Forever After with my mom. We are going to see it in 3D. SF only had the enlish version in 3D. I don't care.
         I remember when I saw Spy Kids 3D when I was younger I got a headache from watching the movie in three 3D. It didn't feel better when I took of the 3D glasses.
         For those of you that have not seen Karate Kid with Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan should go an see it now. It is one of my favorite movies. Jaden is awesome, so talented. I saw it with my mom two days ago at preview screening. The movie premieres in Sweden August 6th.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT