Crazy Sunday

I was watching One Tree Hill earlier and there was this blond girl, Lauren, and I was thinking to myself "Where have I seen her before?". Then it hit me. It's Tina from What I Like About You.
           Last sunday I was also thinking "Who is she?". Now I know.
           Talking about OMG moments, I saw a dead rat today. My mom and I was walking around in Old Town and when we was about to walk trough an alley we saw a dead rat. I jumped a little bit. NOT that I am afraid of rats, I was just supprised.
          I said to my mom "Damn it's moments like these when you need a camera.". Not that I wanted to take a picture of the dead rat I just wanted to take a picture of myself - to see how I reacted.


xoxo, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT