Welcome To Hell

I hate school (That is just something I say - I only mean it half of the time)! Today was horrible! H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!
          This morning when I left home the weather was quite nice. It was cold (about 15-16 degrees Celsius) but I had to wear sunglasses because it was so sunny. When I got to Haga Parken where we were shooting our movies - my group just took pictures - it started raining after a while. Not much but it was what I wanted.
          Because of the rain I got really cold. My feet, arms, almost my everything. So I kept nagging and nagging because I wanted to go home. I said to Linda - several times - that I hated school (Did you get annoyed by that?). I know who got annoyed by me nagging all the time. My teacher (Is she our teacher this year too?) Emma.
          After lunch a couple of girls in my class asked Emma if they could go home and she told them to go to Maria - our English teacher - and ask her. I was like "What they get to go home?". Emma was like "No. Why do you think I sent them to Maria?". But little did Emma know that Maria and John and Hans and some other teacher told them that they could go home (I followed them when they asked Maria and those other teachers). So I told Emma this and she let me and her assistant - Linda was holding her umbrella - that we could go home.
          We was at Haga Parken from 9:00 AM to 12:05 PM. Those 185 minutes felt more like 185 hours. I hate school. But lucky me that my mom was home and made me tea when I came home and that there's a Jonas Brothers live chat tonight at 9:30 PM.
          I wonder what HELL will bring me tomorrow? LOL XD


xoxo, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT