Famous

I checked that stats for Have It Hollywood and the fourth most viewed post was titled Todays Picture on September 5th. So clicked on the post to see who I chose as Todays Picture that day and guess who it was? I thought it was Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber, but NO! Guess, guess, guess - am I annoying you yet? Haha, I am so very funny (Ok, if you would hear how it sounds in my head maybe you would comment LOL meaning "You're so very funny Erika. I luuuv you xoxo!". Oh, in my head that had an ironic tone to it - I hope you understand.)!
          Damn, I got distracted by iCarly! Where was I? Oh, yeah - it was... wait for it... CODY SIMPSON! He was todays picture! That cute little guy. A friend of mine thinks so too. I am not gonna name names incase that friend is with a very special friend. Not that I think that very special friend would care. My friend you know who you are (when you were scrolling down HIH and saw the picture of Cody you said that you could rest your eyes on him. When I told you he was 13, you didn't care.) - please comment and say if your very special friend would care if I would write down your names in here?
          Today Linda told me that it would be cool if I got famous. I asked "Famous for what?". She said "For HIH. You get so many view!". I "I don't think that that would ever happen (Never say never as that Justin Bieber song), but I appreciate that people read it."



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT