JONAS L.A

OMG! I bought the JONAS L.A soundtrack today - I know, LATE 'cause it came out in July - and OMG I love aévery single track. OMG! LOL (because I am OMG-ing)!
          I can't for their fifth studio album that comes out later this year or early next year according to wikipedia. OMG - they are so good (and hot - duh!)!
         I was watching Pretty Wild (the reality show) last night and when the girls mom said that she home schooled them four days a week I got jealous - not jealous really, just "Nice" (who doesn't want to go to school only four days a week?) . I was like "Four days a week, wow!".
         I don't know what I was thinking because I go to school four days a week and I am not home schooled. Life can be nice sometimes :)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT