I feel...

Home sweet home. Saturday.... Oh, today there is a new episode of Big Time Rush on Nickelodeon and Victorious premieres tonight. Finally! I love the theme song, Make It Shine. Victoria is great!
           Tonight I am going to watch Kick-Ass for the first time. I know, I know it premiered like a hundred years ago. That's not really like me. I usually go and see movies as soon as they premiere. It's true. I love going to the movies. I am a member of SF Bio bioklubb. True story - LOL.
           Oh, have you heard Ke$has new song yet. I wrote about it yesterday. I have some music tips. It's a band, no a group of nine girls - SNSD. You should listen to their songs Gee and Genie. Oh, Run Devil Run is also a good song. if you like pop music you won't be disappointed. I hope XD


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT