Jesse McCartney

Today at English class Linda and I listened to Jesse McCartney. You see we both are very huge fans of him.
           It's so cool that Linda like Jesse McCartney and Justin Bieber (I got her to like him) and some other artist that I like. I don't think that I have ever had a friend (before Linda) that like as many artist that I like. It's very good because if we are sitting by the computers and want to listen to music we just put something on. OK, we don't like the exact same music, but we have kind of (kind of) the same taste in music. HIHI!
          Music brings people together. Thank you Jesse McCartney, for being so gifted and extremely HOT!


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. Omg! Jesse is going to be streaming LIVE today singing and answering questions! AHHH! Watch it at 1pm at www.q102.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT