Pins

Today at school I made pins, alot of pins (no, we don't go to school on Saturdays in Sweden. I helped out at the open house in school today and it was fun). I made two Jonas Brothers pins, one Justin Bieber, one Cody Simpson, one Girls Generation, one Miley Cyrus, one for my mom and two with the text "God Jul och Gott Nytt År" (Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year). It was fun! It really was - Linda you should have been there.
          You know what? - I am working on a Cody Simpson t-shirt. I hope it turns out alright. It looks ok now, but it's not done yet. When I am done I will post a picture so you guys can see the end result. I am so excited. Haha!
          I want Justin Bieber t-shirt and Katy Perry t-shirt. I have asked Santa for it, but you'll never know. I have a Jonas Brothers t-shirt - that I bought at a concert - (two if you count the one that I made myself) and a Hannah Montana t-shirt that I bought at H&M - love their clothes!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT