Freak The Freak Out

Okay, so today I had a slight panic attack..... over my suitcases..... 'cause they both weigh more than 23 kg, 51 lb. Yeah. Okay. I have a problem there because I do NOT want to pay over weight but according to BA's website you're allowed one piece of hand baggage and a handbag or a laptop case. Plus they can also weigh 23 kg, 51 lb. Together I guess but the hand baggage need to be able to fit in the baggage gauge and the handbag or laptop case must fit under the seat in-front of you. Yeah, yeah so I guess I am going hand baggage shopping tomorrow. Ha, rather that than studying for finals. Yeah, yeah.

I had my first final today in Intermediate Acting A. It went good. Really good I think since my professor only complemented my acting partner and I. She said that she only had good things to say about us. She said that we did a perfect presentation of our scene. Maybe I am a good actress after-all. Gosh, when Felix had his long speeches all I was thinking that it felt like I was going to throw up so then I thought if I have to throw up I will just turn the other way. Then I thought that someone has too clean that shit up. I thought well, I don't want to do it. Then I had this image of me resting on a chair and someone in the class cleaning it with while some other people were sitting next to me to see that I was okay. Then I got back to reality and said my line. LOL. That is me. When my partner has a line I tend to zoom out but apparently it show since no one has said that I look like I am not present. My professor has actually said that I listen to my partner very well and that I have good presence.
LOL, the two people who presented their scene for before Felix and I had the first half of the scene one of Betrayal (we had the second half of scene one). So when our professor commented on their scene she said that had a bad posture. So yeah, right when she said that both Felix and I sat up straighter. LOL. Kind of a funny moment. During our scene when I felt that I was sinking down to a bag of potatoes I immediately straighten my posture. I would never had thought about it unless she said to the Brendon and Lindsay.


Your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT