Gift Giving

Zup? Ha. Gosh today was a long shopping day in Olsenboye heels. They are actually comfortable it's just that they have a 5 3/10" heel. I love 'em. I wore them to the Winter Celebration at school last Friday night.


As I said I went shopping today. I got some more Christmas presents. I bought one more for Alex and one more for Belle. I also bought something for Björne. seriously if people don't like what they're getting, well just sell it on tradera then. What the fuck do they want me to do then? Return it? A little hard considering that it's bought in an other country in stores that we don't have in Sweden. Be happy! OMG, I am so worried about the clothes that I bought for some people. I mean I am not worried about the that they will get damage or something like that. I am just worried about weather they will like them or not and weather they will fit or not. That's the biggest thing. OMG. Pray with me!
I also got a little something for my friend Madde.

I did not just get things for other people. I got a sweater for myself at Macy's and Starbucks Hot Cocoa peppermint envelopes. Yum!




Your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT