I am Bringing Gifts

Hi guys! What's up? Have you had a good day so far? I have. I went Downtown for the usual. Shopping and fika (at Starbucks, nowhere else duh!). LOL. I bought a case for my iPhone 5 at Victoria's Secret and since Caroline wanted a pink lipgloss from VS I got that too, plus some for myself. LOL. I have so many lip-glosses it's crazy. I love 'em. I am trying to remember what more I got. The 20's are kicking in. Yeah, that's right now I remember I got faux eyelashes, a brown eyeliner and a eyeliner sharpener from SEPHORA. I also got another mug at Starbucks. The same one as before because I wanted at least two that look the same. Ooooh, I got a Christmas present to Kaj and one for Annika. Tomorrow I am going to buy some more Christmas presents.


Yeah, I know I haven't shown you any picture of the shoes and the dress that I bought at JCPenny but I have already packed them in one of my suitcases and I am sitting here comfortable in my bed. LOL. Yeah, I started packing my suitcases since I am leaving on Thursday and I don't want to do that last minute because that it's just going to be sloppy (mmm, sloppy joe's, I have too eat that some day soon) and nah, I have fragile stuff. Like the Starbucks mugs and other thing. Everything is valuable.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT