I am Coming Home

Hi guys! I am going for home tomorrow. Yeah, in a way. I mean, my suitcases weigh a little too much. Less then a lb. Not much and for a second I thought that I had lost my passport. If i wouldn't had found it I would have had a nervous breakdown. Luckily I did.

I have a strategy for my suitcases. If they weigh so much that the person at the check-in counter want to charge my for overweight I will simply slap the with my passport. No, JK. I will just take out things out of my suitcases. I am just done with it right know. I have the same strategy for my cabin bag (aka a sport bag aka my future gym bag) if they consider that bag too big I will take stuff out of it because it because smaller when you take stuff out of it. Gosh, I am really just done with this shit. I mean all the craze around packing.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT