I Won't Forget That Day

Heehaw! Howdy! Whatever.

Damn! I am flying back home next week. NEXT WEEK! What the fuck happened? LOL (or not). Apparently alot of people (swedes) are not continuing at the school next semester. Some people will just finish this school year and then go home again. Damn! But yeah, I can only speak for myself. I don't know but I felt that I thought that everything was going to be different. I don't know in which way exactly but different. Just I don't know (is it wrong to say), more movie magic. That's so foolish to say but... no not movie magic. Just something else. It has but not in that way and yeah, things have calmed down a bit and sure yeah I could continue but seriously there are other factors involved that i seriously don feel like taking about here. My friends they know. Gosh! Bitches please.

Ha, but I could still see myself living here. Not in Santa Barbara tough, it's a too small of a town for my taste. But somewhere else in California. Cali, Cali, Cali, California. I won’t forget that day. The sunlight opened my eyes. First kiss on the beach is like paradise. Did you see what I did there? Ah, maybe not but all the Lyssners will.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT