In Sweden Again

Hi guys! I am sorry that I haven't blogged in a week. I came back to Sweden last Friday (the flight took about 20 hours or so because first when we got to London the plane couldn't land for about 20 minutes because other planes had to land. Then the plane from London to Stockholm was late to London. When we came to Stockholm we couldn't land because there was too much snow on the runway) and I have had some problems with accessing my account. Stupid google keep google keep logging me out for some weird reason. Gosh, hate that! Well now I am just sitting here watching Love Actually (I have never seen the whole movie before. Never. This time I am going to make it.)

So what do you want to know? I mean about everything. The United States? I mean about my experience. OMG, I can tell you this for now. When I got there I thought it was Sweden was all better because if you excepted into a program you get all the course you need in order to get that degree the program will give you. In the States you have to register for the course that you need in order to get the degree you want. Sometimes you can just crash a course and hope that the professor will let you in. My film studies professor seemed to let everyone in on the first day who wanted/ needed to crash that course. The last few days, no the day before I left (I think that I talked to Chérie about it) that I think is almost better that you get to chose your own course. I mean the ones that you want to take, 'cause then you get to build your won schedule, which means you decide when you want to be in school. Which also means that you are not forced to go to school five days a week. I only went to school three days a week. Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays (only one class on Fridays from 8 AM to 9:25 AM).

Now I am stuck with these boring programs that I got into here. I don't know. Not so tempting. It's very tempting to go somewhere else, I mean another country with a warmer climate perhaps, 'cause this weather is kind of depressing. Hmmm. Nah, I don't and I probably, most likely do anything about that. 1) School is not that tempting in general but I am not a teenage superstar it' kind of what I have to to unless someone has the trick to becoming a teenage superstar in less than four months. 2) It's far away. I mean I was in the United States, on the west cost and that pretty damn far. 3) If I actually would do it I would have to get a job wherever I go.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT