International Students Winter Celebration

Hi guys! Tonight I went to a Christmas dinner/ winter celebration for the international students at my school. Well it was more a winter celebration. It was okay. They had food, some (crazy) games and a photo booth. I had karaoke too, but I don't know how many people sang. I went there with my friend ShanShan and when we arrived at school we met up with Mariella and Sandra and a friend of their's Amalu.

ShanShan and I :)

Amalu, Sandra, me, ShanShan and Mariella :)

Sandra and I :)

An elf handing out candy after you took a picture with Santa Clause :)

ShanShan and I :)

ShanShan and I take Introduction To Film together and it's so crazy because we found out that Amalu is in the same class. OMG, like we find that out now when the semester is almost over. It's because she always sits in the front row and we sit in the back row. That's sad, I mean that we didn't meet earlier. Ah, what can you do, right?!

I can't believe that I am going home in less that a week. It's weird. I kind of have mixed feelings about that. It's going to be fun to get to relax. I mean that I miss home sometimes but that feeling passes so if I would stay here forever, or just longer I wouldn't miss the as much. Okay no. What miss is being able to relax and the familiarity and doing the things that you can't do here. Mostly that, but I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with my family.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT