My Fun

Hi guys! I am sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday (I really don't count that Ari song as a post, you know what I mean). Gosh, it rained hell of a lot yesterday. Damn! But I stayed home and did homework. I even finished a homework that is due on Monday and handed it in today. Well, I only did that so that my teacher can count in that assignment towards my grade so that I might get over 95% and that means that I don't have to take the finals. Yeah! I really hope. Probably won't study much anyway because I don't really have time. I have to study lines and such.
I was on my computer all day because I was doing homework. When I am on my computer I am always on facebook and twitter. I reply to celebrities all the time but how often do they reply, yeah not that often. Right, so I replied to Brandon Mychal Smith (he's in the DCOM's Starstruck and Let It Shine and was on Disney Channel's Sonny With a Chance and So Random). GUESS WHAT?! He replied back , TO ME! That is so cool (if I only could get him to follow me).


Today I bought a gingerbread house kit and an advent calendar, a chocolate one. I mean it ain't December without a chocolate advent calendar. LOL. I also bought a sweatshirt at my schools' bookstore today. I saw that they were on sale earlier this week so I thought why not? I got to have something to show everyone at home and brag about. LOL.


Nah, now I off. I am going to watch The Big Bang Theory and the first episode of this year's Julkalendern. It's apparently a spin-off of the 1996 classic. Awesome, cause they usually suck, or at least the first few years.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT