Plans 4 Today

Hi peeps! Sorry that I haven't blogged for two days. Tuesday I had homework and yesterday I was to tired to do anything. I fell a sleep watching New Girl on my computer. Hmm, have to watch it again today. Yeah.

I think that I am going to Starbucks later. I want to get another mug and I want to get the offer that they have today. You know that hot cocoa kit with cocoa, marshmallows and peppermint sticks. Yum, yum.  I don't know, just probably do a little shopping. You know the usual.


I'll probably buy something else. I mean I am going home in a week and I have some Christmas presents left to buy and somethings that I just want to buy, you inow since we don'y have them in Sweden. But I got to have some money left to pay for the extra suitcase and some shopping at Heathrow and then the brunch next Sunday. 


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT