Plans For New Year Eve

Hi and oh, sorry for not posting that video that I said that I was going to post. Sorry (again)! I will post it sometime tomorrow, December 31st swedish time.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. Yeah (, I don't know). I am just going to be home with my mom as usual. We're not going to do anything special. Just going to be home eat some food and watch some movies. I haven't seen Katy Perry's movie yet and since I have lived in her hometown I feel like I should see it (LOL). My mom wants to see War Horse I know so we will probably rent that one too. I want to see Magic Mike but that one don't come out on DVD until the 9th so I'll have to wait.
Oh, we are going to make an American apple pie from a recipe in a book that I bought while I was in the US. The cookbook is called The Macy's Culinary Council: Thanksgiving & Holiday Cookbook. There is a Swedish chef in who has contributed with some recipe's for the book, his name is Marcus Samuelson. His chapter is called "An American Julbord", LOL kind of funny. It's an American twist on Swedish Christmas food. "Julbord" is like a smörgåsbord but with Christmas food, a Christmas food buffet. I will post pictures if I remember to.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT