Red

Hi guys! What's up? I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (I probably wrote that a few days ago but it never hurts to be friendly). Yesterday my family and I had a our little Christmas since we all couldn't spend Christmas eve together. It was fun. LOL. Annika had made two potato gratins (delicious BTW) but only one was eaten. We were like nine adults and eight children but the children had waffles with jam and ice-cream. It was a fun night. We ate good food, had fun opened presents, spend time together and all that is Christmas.





Today was also fun. I went to Stockholm with my mom (and Merlin) and had tea and scones at this little cute place. For Christmas I got this gift certificate at this bakery so I went and bought some bread there. One big loaf and two small rolls (yummy little rolls, I think that they were made with sifted rye flour, and probably sirup since they had a sweet taste - plus all of those other important ingredients).
They place where we had tea and scones was so cute. I just love the tea pots and cups. Oh, behind my mom on the wall there was a picture of Queen Elizabeth II from her 50th jubilee (this year was a 60th jubilee so that picture was from 2002). It was a nice picture of her.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT