Shop 'Til Ya Drop

Hi guys, so today has been a non productive day when it comes to homework. I went shopping and you know.... more fun. LOL. I got some great things. OMG! I got this amazing dress for Cornelia. I just saw it and was "SCORE!". Just awesome. I hope it fits her. It might be a little big since I got size 18 months and she will be 16 months on the 18th of this month. (LOL, 18 - anyone else got that). Enough about her. I am the reason you are reading this blog. So me me me.

Oooh, I went to Victoria's Secret today and got some workout shorts and a sports bra. The shorts were on sale but I think that I want to get some yoga pants because they have that little pocket for your iPod. It's just easier to have it in a pocket instead of in your bra and have it move around all the time. I think that I might get the same sports bra but in leopard print. I wanted to get the one today but the pink one matches the short way better. Plus I want the leopard one because it's kind of sassy. That's also why I need to get the yoga pants. not because They're sassy but because I need something to match the leopard print sports bra. Ha. Gotta match (:p).


I also went to Starbucks today and got my first Starbucks mug! Yeah!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT