Golden

Hi guys. So I did my nails tonight, something that I have been telling myself to do for a few days now but to night I it. Hahaha, nothing special just painted them matte and the a gold tip. Just a little simple and chic. I have had my nails all natural for a few weeks now and I just wanted to do something with them because I, IDK I like it.



Oh my God, as you know I had out flyers for Tolv Stockholm (told = twelve) and today when I handed out flyers this guy looked at me and was like "Erika?" and I was like "Yes?" I thought that he was someone from Tolv or PS checking up on me and the other two people that I am working with. Just to see if we were doing our job right or actually at all. Anyway the he told me that he was a camera man for Partaj, he's the camera man for Høllefjord. When he told me that I was like, oh yeah that's who he is.

Oh my God I am so tired after having to wake up at 5 AM. Urgh! So glad that it's only three days a week. So that I can rest. But I only work four hours each day so, it's not like it's that much. But when you get up at 5 AM because you start your job at 7 AM, 11 AM feels like 2 PM. Well, hurray for sleeping in on Thursday.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT