It's Tough

OMG! Hi, what's up? Me, not much or well yeah, um, I am just looking at tickets for Union J's TV Screens + Magazines Tour. Not that they are coming to Sweden or anything, just looking to look. I so want so want to go. I just, hmm, IDK. Just wish that they would come to Sweden. I love them so much. I want M&G, I mean come on they are cheap for M&G tickets. Only £132,95, that's not even 1500 kr. Like c'mon! Well, I guess that I'll get my chance some day (hopefully soon).

OMG, I can't believe that I first I am working from 7 AM to 11 AM and then later into evening but that is just like two hours or so. Not really specified but that the glamorous world of TV production. Hahaha. I was so bored this morning at working like I just leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. Um, I did that partially because I was tired from getting up at 5 AM. I don't know how I am going to be able to keep my eyes open tomorrow night when I have to work. I mean last week when I went to the taping of Settman På Plats I was so fucking tired that I almost fell asleep. I guess that I will have to drink a lot of coffee when I get home from my other job.

Guess what?! Starbuck is opening in Stockholm (at the central station) in seven days. I walked pass the store today just too see of they had any signs up with the opening date but instead they just had a big sign that said seven days. Yeah! Finally! I have been waiting for this a long while now! Yeah!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT