Here's To Trying New Things

Hi guys! How are you? I am good. Goodie good good. Hahahaha. Nah, but I am good. I tried something new today, lacrosse. It wasn't as bad I dreaded it to be. Well well, but that also doesn't mean that I am overly excited to play some more. Though I don't think that it will be as tough. I am not the outdoorsy type, or the sports gal. I mean playing sports. I can enjoy watching it but that's an other thing. Just because I am not the type also doesn't mean that I won't have fun while trying it at least once. It just mean that I probably, most likely won't do it twice. If I work out, I am more the going to the gym kind of gal. Hahaha.

OMG there is going to be a country music festival in Stockholm in February next year! OMG. This is really cool! Not that I am the biggest country music fan but still it would be pretty sick to go. So far Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Brandy Clark, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert and Kip Moore have been announced but apparently there are more to come! MORE TO COME! I am crossing my fingers for Hunter Hayes and The Band Perry! Please, oh please. Aaaa. Okay I don't know if I am gonna go yet, but still this is pretty cool!

Oh, yeah I just want to tell you guys that I am going to be pretty busy next week so I don't know how much time I will have to blog. Sorry. Idk, but we'll see. It is seriously one of the rare weeks when I work like crazy. But yeah, what don't you do.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT