Thoughts At The End Of The Week

Hi mi amigos! What's going on in your part of the world? Me, I am fine. I was watching Sunday Football earlier but I got to admit that I don't understand a thing about that sport. Okay, I wasn't paying much attention while I was watching either. And paying attention is a key point to understanding something. But I was blowdrying my leggings that I need for next week. Yeah, I was literally sitting there with a blowdryer trying to dry my leggings. LOL.

So has everyone had a good weekend? I have. Kind of chill but tomorrow it's back to work. Aww, it's gonna be sad because Wednesday is my last day on Alena. It feel like I have been working on it for months. LOL, I guess it's because the days are so long. Well well it's been fun anyway. I have some other things lined up and somethings that I really need to get to. So it's gonna be in a way nice to focus a little more on that. LOL, idk but it's funny because I could have had done them like before Alena. So yeah, idk maybe it's just me that see the funny part on all of this. But it's a big thing, something really huge. Something you don't really rush.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT