Where I Am

Hi guys! OMG it happened again! WTF it's past 11 PM! How did that happened? I am just here like watching a movie on TV and boom time decides to pass and suddenly it's past 11 PM. Idl but sometimes it feels like the time just flies by. BTW, how are you all today? I am good. I went and saw the Where We Are movie. Yeah! It was like being back at the Where We Are Tour. Awww, I miss it so damn much! I love them for doing this.

You know what I tried a winged eyeliner today and I think that it turned out pretty good. Okay, yeah so I googled how to it. I mean I just wanted to get it right. Hahaha, but I gotta say that I am pretty pleased with the result. Well, you can see for yourself!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT