A Little Change

Hi guys! As you may have noticed I have changed the appearance of my blog quite a bit. I have wanted to change it for a while now and I have wanted to go back to a classical view. And now I have! What do you guys think of this new look? I love it. I got this rush inspiration when I read a blog by a girl from Swedish Beliebers. Check out her blog here (btw it's all in Swedish but she has really cool pictures, and the look is awesome!). Anyway, so now I have a new look here on Erika's World! Yeah!

Here's a before and after incase you have forgotten what it looked like before I changed it or just in case you're new here.

Before

After


Plus now that I am thinking about it. This look is kind of current. Very clean, very white and very winter. Aka the white. LOL. Idk.

Are any of you excited about winter/ the holidays? I am more excited about the holidays than winter. I mean, I am not excited about the snow. Oh no, now snow here! I mean, yes - now on Christmas Eve, day and boxing day but then on the 27th I want it all fucking gone! It is beautiful, but now for six months straight. But we have been very fortunate (in a way that I don't like snow) to not have that much snow the past few winters. LOL. We barely and any snow last winter.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT