Not As Bad As It Sounds

Hi guys! How are you? I am good. I am working tonight at Skandia for Stockholm Film Festival. That is gong to be exciting because tonight is the premiere of Benedict Cumberbatch new movie The Imitation Game. I am kind of excited about that. Hopefully I can catch a peek of that. I am working after all so that is the priority. Hopefully the movie will be well received! The trailer seems really good. I am also working tomorrow night. Then it is the premiere of Reese Witherspoon. It's gonna be a fun weekend!

I mean yeah I am working a lot (and very late) but it is not a s bad as it sounds. It's kind of fun. Skandia is more fun that Reflexen because a lot more happened there. Plus I am not alone. Okay, I wasn't alone when I worked at Reflexen because Fanny came and helped me. (Thank you girl!)

Talk to some more tomorrow!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT