Dopelicious

OMG Sweden why do have to be so cold! Gosh! I feel like I have a topic tonight. Something that has become a common theme in my life lately but I don't want to blog about it because. Just because.

So how is everyone else tonight? I am actually really good. I booked two things for next week within like the span of five minutes so that is pretty bad ass. Plus like they seemed to really want me for one of the things since the guy kept calling me. But I couldn't answer because I was busy and then my phone died because I had no batteries left. When I turned on my phone again I got like a million texts from different people and several missed calls. So I called everyone back and I booked two things. Well three kind of. So all in all, I guess it's been a good day.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT