Goodnight

Waddup people! How are you all? I am good, thank you. WTF, it's past 11 PM and I am still up. LOL. Okay that is quite common when it comes to my life, but I am just like. I mean like around 11 PM last night I was like "I am done with this shit!" and I went to bed. Like, me? Bed? 11 PM? That's three things that don't occurs simultaneously that often. Well well, there is always a time to try new things.

Talking about bed times… I remember like when I lived in SB or even just throwing it back to last summer when I went to bed at like 12 AM, at latest. 'Cause anything later than that was like devil time to dance (whatever that means). No, but I just thought that anything after 12 AM was freakishly late to be up and awake at, and like for some reason it gave me anxiety if I went to bed later than that. Well, well. Now I can stay up until like 1 AM. Anything between 12 AM and 1 AM is pretty normal for me. Well, I did stay up until like 4 in the morning for 1D Day last year. Aaaa, the things you do for the people you love.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT