It's Christmas!

Oh, I feel like it's time for a new on this blog. Sorray for updating so poorly the last couple of weeks! I just have been very busy with getting Christmas ready and work and all of the stuff ya know but i am here now. All to your service! Hahahaha. Nah, but at least I am here. What's weighing down your heavy hearts?

Have you had a nice Christmas? I hope that you have! Mine has been alright. It was just me, my mom and the dogs. I woke up with the weirdest voice yesterday - I couldn't barely speak because I had so much phlegm in my throat (I think that I might be getting a cold or something). It (my voice) was just on and off all day. Otherwise the day was good. We were home all day. Ate some good food, watched movies, The VS Fashion Show, opened presents and all of the Christmas stuff. Hehehehe.

I think that I might try my luck at the sale this weekend. Or at least see what they have. There is a few things that I have had my eyes on for a couple of weeks now. So I hope that they are on sale now and that they still have it in store. I also want to go and see a movie or something fun. Idk, something at least. How will you be spending your Christmas vacation?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT