Madeon

Hello my little darlings! How are you today? I am good. I had a little part as an extra in commercial that is just going to be shown on the web. I don't know when it comes out though. Pretty soon I think because that's what they said. Anyway, I had a fun. I got Fanny on a corner.

Anyway's we were extras in a music video shoot a few weeks ago. It was for this new edm artist, Madeon. Idk if I should say new because this kid is bad ass and has worked with some pretty big heavy weights, such as Lady Gaga, Ellie Goulding, Coldplay, Muse & Zedd. That is pretty fucking awesome for just 20 years old!

His real name is Hugo, which o was like super confused when he introduced himself to me and this other girl who was standing near his DJ booth. I was like (in my own head) "Isn't his name Madeaon?", then it hit me that it is probably just a stage name. LOL. OMG, he was like the sweetest guy. We chatted a little bit before that started shooting. He was eating sushi, and I was kind of hungry because I hadn't eaten dinner yet so I stared at his sushi and said, kind of dreamingly, that I was jealous of him because he was eating sushi. Then he offered me some! I was shocked, I mean yes I wanted some but he didn't have to share with me (but he did so YEAH!). So was like "Really?!". Then he gave me his chopsticks. But since I really can't eat with those kinds of sticks I just put the salmon roll in my hand, but then he told me that I was cheating. Hahahaha!

Check out his music video (the one we were extras in) You're On below!



After the music video shoot I asked Hugo if he wanted to take some self's and he was like "Of course! Always!" Or something like that anyway.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT