Not Feeling It

Hi hi! How are you all doing? Sorry for not updating the last two days. I just didn't have anything "good" to write and last night I was busy because I went to a Christmas buffet with my mom. We went to O'Leary's in Kista. I guess that it was kind of fun. I mean yes it was fun but like when you think of O'Leary's you usually don't think of them having a Christmas buffet. But the food was really good. Almost too good I have to say because I at so much food that I felt that I was going to burst. OMG but it was so worth it! Hahahaha! Yum, yum!

Guys seriously! It's freaking Christmas next week! Whaaat?! That is freakin cray cray! It's cray cray because I have no Christmas spirit at all. Nope, none nothing nada. Urgh! OI love Christmas though! It really is my fave time of the year. Christmas and my birthday. But I wasn't even feeling it for my birthday this year. Well well, I am sure that I'll have a great time.


your write, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT