Some Grown Up As Shit

Hola muchachos! I feel like I am growing up or some shit. Idk. But I guess it was time and that everything has to come to an end, but who knows - maybe next year? Okay so after 21 years I decided that I don't want a chocolate Advent calendar. I just don't feel like eating candy every single day, even if it is just a small piece of chocolate. Plus I wanted a One Direction Advent calendar but I can't find one so if will just have to be.

I feel like, I mean like I am amazingly proud of myself because like I have done things lately that I like a month ago never ever would have had the guts to to. I am proud of myself. But I am goring as a person and that is pretty fucking cool. LOL. Y'all have no idea what I am talking and you'll never know either.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT