The Eternal Struggle of My Life

Friday! Idk weird buy kind of have no idea what day it is these days. I know that it is Friday but idk it somehow feels like it could be any day of the week. Idk but it is weird weird. Hahahaha.

Anyhow how is everyone these days? Have you checked out the sale yet? I did today. Sadly I didn't find anything. Well, I was looking for something particular to maybe wear on New Years but idk I didn't find it. Sad sad but I am going to look through my closet when I am done with this post to see if I have anything that I can work with and maybe just add some accessorize to it. Idk. I have some dresses in my closet. I feel like this is a problem because idk what to wear for New years but I am just going to be with my family so there is no need to sex it up to anything but I still want to look cute. Aaaah, the eternal struggle of my life.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT