TOP 5 THING ON MY X-MAS WISH LIST

So what does a little 21 year old girl like Erika want for Christmas? The world, she wants the world. LOL. I want so many things but there are a few things that would make me cry insanely like the little fangirl that I am. And below I am going to list my top 5 gets that I want for Christmas. (In no particular order!)

  1. A "PROFESSIONAL FANGIRL" jumper
     
    (picture source/ credit to: picture 1 - https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/204196623/professional-fangirl-jumper-unisex-black?ref=market, picture 2 - http://www.fresh-tops.com/collections/crewneck-sweaters/products/professional-fangirl-crewneck)

  2. A gift card at ticnet.se so that I can buy One Direction concert tickets
  3. Ariana Grande's first two albums, Yours Truly and My Everything (deluxe versions pleeeease!)
  4. A subscription to COSMOPOLITAN or COSMOPOLITAN UK
  5. A good book

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT