ERIKA Home

A quick morning post before I hit the shower. I have just been sitting here not doing anything special. Well, I guess you can say that I have accomplished something at least since I have eaten breakfast. You gotta eat something right. Like I don't understand people who don't eat breakfast. Okay it happens (but very rarely) that I don't eat breakfast because I am not hungry. Rarely. Most of the time the thing that excites me when I go to be that when I wake up in the morning I get to eat. EAT! Lol.

Nah, I have just been eating this morning. I have done som online window shopping. LOL (is that even a thing - it is now because I made it a thing). I what to buy some new things for my apartment. Revamp it you know. I have been checking ZARA Home because ZARA is the best. I have just gotten this new found love for ZARA's clothes. I mean their clothes are fab and look quite expensive or at least like the cost more than they do but they're not. So you just end up looking like you just burned a hole in your wallet when you actually didn't. And ZARA Home is the same. I just want to my apartment to look like, or I mean I want to to reflect me more. So ZARA Home is the place for me because I really love their style.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT