Winter Fashionista

Hello! I went shopping today before work. Or, yeah I mean there was this scarf that I wanted so I just swung by H&M to see if they still had any. And they did so I bought one. I love it! I need something warmer now the it is winter. My regular orange scarf (which is also from H&M) won't keep my neck warm during the winter. Plus it is too summerish. I saw a really nice scarf a while back at Lindex but when I wanted to buy it it was gone *sad face*. Yeah yeah I know. But now I have this gorgeous thing this winter. Now I just have to get mittens and a had that goes with it. Until then I will keep rocking my regular black mittens. But you know gotta keep it fashionable and represent even though it's winter.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT