Fri-YAY!

Hi boos! How are you? I am good. I am actually sitting on my balcony right now and enjoying the sun. Wearing a black turtle neck not really sure why, but I am. No because I look good. But my pants are flower printed so I am not entirely anti summer. It is real nice. Yeah. I had to get up at 5:50 this morning. Too early but I need time in the morning. I would have preferred to have more time but I wasn't going to get up earlier than that. Only for work. Gotta make some money otherwise I wouldn't even have been up when I started work. LOL. I got off work earlier today which I realised was stupid but whatever. It gave me sometime to go shopping. I bought this top at Gina Tricot that I have been eyeing. I usually don't like Gina but this top is really cute.


I really have no clue what to eat for dinner! Suggestions are welcome. It would be nice to go out to dinner but I don't wanna be a lone wolf at some restaurant. Plus there aren't any cool or good restaurants where I live. Maybe good, but I don't want that kind of food. I wish I lived in the city. Just for the restaurant choices. LOL.


Have a good weekend every one!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT