Hustle Erika

Hi! How are you? I am good. I have been up since 6 AM this morning. I shot a commercial for Studieförbundet Vuxenskolan today. It was fun. We were done really fast. I think that the video will be out in August. The director said they will notify me when. I will of course show you the video then. But  do have some behind the scenes pictures from today. You can also check out Studieförbundet Vuxenskolan facebook page where they have posted a lot of behind the scenes stuff, https://www.facebook.com/studieforbundetvuxenskolansverige/!



After that I went around the city trying to find new shoes, which is like impossible! Or maybe it's just me being too picky. Maybe. I just want new shoes. Lots of them. Like a nice pair of flats and some cool sneakers. Yes. Ooo, I do want me some Hustle Hart! When are they out?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT