Out With Old And In With The New

Hello everyone! Good afternoon. I already feel little bit exhausted. I've been going through my closet of clothes, shoes and bags I don't need/ use anymore. I already have a huge paper bag full of old stuff from my closet but there are still some stuff hiding in there. But I also feel like it's hard to get rid of some stuff. Idk, but there like stuff that's really pretty but you don'r use it anymore because it doesn't fit your current fashion style, or it's not in style, or you're just not feeling it anymore. I mean, yeah, stuff like that. Some times you're just not feeling it anymore and then it's a shame for it to be a prisoner in your closet. Get it? So therefor I am going to try and sell some of it. I have made a pile of stuff that I am going to try and put up tonight. It's clothes from Victoria's Secret, Abercrombie and Fitch, H&M, UCLA merchandise, Lindex, American Eagle Outfitters and BIKBOK. Hopefully it's to someone's interest. I mean it's used but I would NEVER sell anything that wasn't in good condition! NEVER!

As the saying goes "out with the old and in with the new", I ordered a pair of super cute sandals from boozt.com. 3,5 inches light grey sandals from Swedish brand Vagabond. In love! I can't wait to rock summer in those!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT