Wedding Cake Inspo

Hi! So I was laying in bed this morning looking at some wedding inspo accounts on instagram. Not that I am getting married any time soon or is even engaged for that matter, or that I know any one who's getting married. I know a few people that are engaged but anyway back to the cakes. So was looking at my favorite wedding inspo accounts on instagram as I usually do every single day. I came across the beautiful wedding cakes on @weddingdream. Since there so gorgeous I thought that I would share some of them with you. Plus it's wedding season and I haven't done a wedding post in like forever, so here you go!








This last one looks so delicious! Just like a Swedish summer strawberry cake, but in bigger proportion. Yummy!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT