Chickpea Pasta

Hello! As you may or may not know I love eating healthy and am very cautious about what I put into my body. I am not a picky eater I just like my food to be clean and organic. Not that all my groceries are organic because that would be hell of expensive but most of it is. I mean if the price difference is only a few kr I will always choose organic. Anyway, I have made a decision to switch from regular pasta to bean pasta. It is so much more healthier plus it is organic. I mean 100% pasta not the so-called bean pasta that Kungsören sells. No-uh, that's not bean pasta because it still contains wheat. Nope. I've tried chickpea and lentil pasta and it tastes EXACTLY like chickpeas and lentils! It is freaking delicious. I love the lentils pasta because it's red but when you boil it becomes white just like regular pasta. MAGIC!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT