Funniest/ Weirdest/ Cutest Thing

Hi. I guess it's that time of the day when you're hear from me. I have to tell you something. I mean like the funniest/ weirdest/ cutest thing happened to me today. So I was walk in to the little mini-mart where I live. There was these boys outside. Some where around 10 years old. It was three of them. Anyway so one of the boys was trying high five and I just dodged him because I don't, who is this weird little kid? Then the other two tried to high five me and I was like whatever okay because they didn't seem to get it. Then when I walked back outside a few minutes later they were still there. They wanted to high five me again. So I high five them. Then the first little boy who I didn't high five the first time was like "Well now you gotta..". I was ready to high five him but he wanted a hug. So I gave him a hug. He was so cute because he said "God, you're so hot!". Hahahaha. I don't know how I feel about this. But yeah.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT