Hart Times

Yo! What's up? I am not doing anything. Since I wasn't feeling my greatest last night I have ben home all day long chilin' on the couch watching Teen Mom OG. Yup. Yeah, well I still had to do some laundry. *Ironic voice* Yeah so much *Ironic voice*. Hmmm. But it has to bee done. Really I just want to go out and have some fun. Go out to dinner or something, but I already had dinner. It was really good. I am great chef so why wouldn't it be. Hahahaha.

Urgh! You guys know that I am a big fan of Kevin Hart! YES! I have been waiting for ages for his Hustle Harts. OMG I want them so bad. Well, the black ones but (there's always a but) they're not available in Sweden. That I know of any way. I went by the Nike store the other day and she didn't really seem to have a clue but she said that they're probably just sold in the Nike ID store. That what she thought. So if I want them I have to order them online but the problem with that is that the smallest size they have is a 10 and I am an 8. That is so annoying. Wa wa.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT