What Does Erika Like To Wear?

I was thinking about last nights post. Those are some styles that I like, but not just like styles that I would actually wear. So yeah, I was thinking that maybe I should post pictures what I actually do wear on a daily basis. Just to show you a little more about who I am.





Something I would never be caught dead in leaving my house is sweat pants or sports apparel. Just basically anything too casual. Really not my thing. I am not judging people who do. Okay, yeah if you're wearing sweat pants I WILL judge you. That's just a no no for me. Just a no no rule in what not to wear. Sweat pants is like the first thing on that list. Don't get me wrong. I do love sweat pants, but inside the walls and under the roof of my home.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT