Lemon Water & Apple Cider Vinegar

Hi guys isn't it a wonderful Sunday!? I feel so revived! It's wonderful.

Does any of you have a hard time getting up in the morning? Are you just not a morning person? Well, that is definitely not me. When my alarm rings I get up right away because I see no point in snoozing. It's not like I am going to get that much more sleep if I snooze (unless I fall back asleep and don't hear the alarm once it rings again). So I just get my ass out of bed and get ready for work. In case you're not like me and really wish there was a easier way to wake up in the morning you should really try this. Lemon juice and apple cider vinegar! Why is it so good to drink this in the morning? Other then vitamin C in lemon being a really good energy booster (which gives you the extra kick to wake up in the morning), it cleanses your body of toxins, it increases your metabolism which makes it easier for you to loose weight and it's also a really great stress reducer and mood booster. These are just a few of the positivities that comes with lemon water. What's good with apple cider vinegar? It reduces your appetite and your sweet tooth plus it makes your body stores less fat and it also lowers your blood pressure and cholesterol. Apple cider vinegar is also a good stress reducer. It's not just lemon water that has that effect.

I drink this throughout the day. I don't really have a recipe for this. I just poor a little bit of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice into a glass and then just fill the glass with cold water. But if you're not a kitchen hero and would like a little bit help how to make this reviving drink. Just take about 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1-2 tablespoons of lemon water and then just (as I said above) fill the rest of the glass with water. Voila! You got yourself a delicious morning energy booster and body cleanser!



your writer, Erika

sources:
http://www.äppelcidervinäger.se/vad-ar-acv-bra-for/
http://kurera.se/10-anledningar-till-att-starta-dagen-med-citronvatten/
http://www.vitaminer.nu/en-sak-att-gora-varje-morgon-for-forbattrad-halsa
http://www.expressen.se/halsoliv/halsa/7-skal-att-dricka-citronvatten-pa-morgonen/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT