New Week, New Job

Hi! So big things today! I actually started a new job. So much fun and exciting. The only thing that I miss from Espresso House is that this job is very sedentary. So I think that I am going to start taking walks during my lunch break. If I do that I don't have to take walks when I get home from work. I like to move around and be fit and healthy. This will totally solve my cardio problem. not that I had a cardio problem just that I wanted to include it more in my work out. Taking walks during my lunch hour will solve that problem.

I'll tell you more about my new job later this week or next week. I mean because this week me and my new colleague are just going to learn everything about everything that we are going to do. It is a lot of new things. It is kind of scary but also a lot fun. You have to take these risks in life in order to grow as a person and learn new things. I am scared but I am excited for this.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT