Wifey

Hi every one! Tonight I have been a totally wifey! But where is my husband though? Anyway, moving on. As  said I have been a total wifey. I have been cooking and baking. LOL. I made more of my own delicious granola and I made some bagels. I didn't have any bread at home so bagels it was. Bagels are so easy to make yourself! I love making my own bread and my own granola (which is also super easy to make and my granola recipe is one of the few recipes I know by heart). Actually doing so can bee time consuming but so worth it because the you know exactly know what it contains. And I like being healthy and knowing what I put in to my body. My body is my temple so I do my best to be my healthiest.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT